Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

John Key steps down


W.A.L.T:Choose an article from NZ herald based on John Key resigning.


Today we had to choose an article about John Key  resigning Based on my own opinion I think that john key should stay and at the same time i'm thinking he should stay I think he should spend some time with he family for a little bit My opinion about John Key staying is  that he should stay as PM because he has fought battles for New Zealand and he has made the community and NZL a bitter place for me and also I think he should leave because he has been fighting battle,and elections he should go and work some where else but in a good way and he should get a job that requires him to see his family because when he was PM I think he probably never even got to see family.
Comment Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment