Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

My Life Goals Speech


Hello my name is Kira I’m a year 7 student that goes to Tamaki Primary I will be talking to you about life goals if you didn’t know what life goals mean it is living your live  your way and choosing the right pathway so that your future is good and so you succeed in life.

and I would want to get into a good college after finishing  Tamaki Primary the 4 main collages  I would want to attend would be Weasley Collage ,Kia Aroha Collage,Tamaki College or Edgewater College.The main collage I would want to attend to would be  Tamaki College because you get more opportunity to get into university and you get to create memories with your friends and teachers and you get to do lots of fun things at Tamaki College for example cooking, 3D artwork, and make hard materials and  get good reports about your learning.



Later into my future  when I’m  about in my earlier 20’s I would want to represent my country and my culture in rugby.The rugby team that I would like to join would be All Blacks I have four reasons why I would want to join the All Blacks for one they help each other when they're down or when they have been inquired and the other reason is that they care for each other and the third reason is that when their teammate has the rugby ball and the team mate knocks it on the All Blacks pick their team mate back up and the other Last reason is that All Blacks remain the best rugby union team in the world in the world.


Also when I am retired I would probably be a coach for a rugby team so that they win their games even in the world cup.  If you ever want to succeed in life you have to follow the right pathway and if you want your dreams to come true just follow the right pathway and  believe in yourself and your wishes and dreams will come true. But not every great goal cannot be achieved without patience. If we truly want something you need to do it tough  and inspiring stories about reaching goals and dreams you will achieve in your own future.
And this is a story about my life planned out and how it is going to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment