Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

are humans are good at looking after the sea

WALT create a plan for persuasive text.

Success Criteria
Include my opinion (agree or disagree)
Give reasons for my opinion
discuss consequences that are caused by my reasons.

Statement: Humans are very good at looking after the sea and sea life.


My Opinion:I disagree

Reason 1:Because when we use the toilet and flash.It goes down to the sewage and transfers to the sea.


Consequences:We should not overfish because people think that the fish will grow again.

Reason 2:Some people make sea creatures extinct by mining in habitat.


Consequences:The baby will not get to grow just like their mom and dad.


Reason 3:Because when people go fishing near the dolphins they get trapped inside the net and they won't breath they will drawn.    


Consequences: When we catch a dolphin in a net it will drawn and won't survive.



Conclusion: I disagree because people throw rubbish in the ocean so we should put up a sign and it says  NO LITTERING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment