Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Music reflection.


WALT:Reflect on what we have just done in our music session


During music we did a performance piece we did lid spins, flip your drum stick and wack it on the other person's drumstick and we did Hi-fives dabs and the pirate and sometimes during music I drop my stick when I'm hitting the drumstick on the bin and when I'm doing the lid spin my lid drops because i'm not spinning the lid fast and hard enough with my drum stick and we learnt about a shuffle beat and a straight beat a shuffle beat is a beat that goes short,long,short,long and a straight beat is any lower straight,three of a kind and so on.
If you have any question please click on the link and give me feedback or feedforward about my work.
http://tpskirao.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/waltreflect-on-what-we-have-just-done.html

No comments:

Post a Comment